Adding a Combo Product
A combo product is an item that can be modified, bundled, or the option to add-on with another product. In any case, your Simple Product should have an add-on. This thread will be your guide on how to create a Combo Product.
This is how the Product looks without the Combo:
Simply go to Dashboard > Catalog > Products
The procedure is the same when adding Products but Combo is different.
To Add Product, click on the Add button (+) on the upper right corner and add the same procedure on Adding Simple Product
After adding a product, click on the Combo Product Setup on the Product Setup page’s left side.
Tap on the “Apply Minimum, Maximum Setup” and then click + Add More
Fill up all necessary fields above including…
- Product Set Name – this should be how the Modifiers Category example: Select Add-ons, Select One Item, etc.)
- Combo Products – select Modifier items (which added from Simple Product/Modifier Product)
- Combo Product Groups – if you created a Modifier Group, you can simply add that if you have multiple items
- Minimum Select – (type 0 if no minimum requirement, add value for a minimum item such 1-99)
- Maximum Select – (1 is required maximum, reach up to 99)
- Sort Order – Arrange sorting order
- Apply Price – If the modifier product has a price, check this box to apply the price when adding from the list.
- Apply Modifier – If the item is only one, it will apply selection as Radio Button
Do not click the Modifier Box below if you want to make it set per quantity (Numerical)
You can also select another option (if the item is multiple)
And Click Submit to apply changes.
And the Combo items will show as below:
Selections may vary depends on your configuration.