Categories are considered group of items according to its classification. This is required when adding a simple product.
Go to Catalogs > Categories and you’ll see the next screen below.
Click on the (+) Button on the top right corner to add a Category.
Creating Category with the following information
- Category Name – Name a category according to its classification.
- Descriptions – You may add a brief summary of the Category
3. Upload Certain Images of Category .
- Images – This is the basic image that displays at the top of Category
- Active Icon Image – Image that reflects as icon when selected or hovered by a pointer
- Default Icon Image – The image that shows on the Main Page
4. Sort Order – Range by number to sort according to its arrangement
5. Availability – Select either the Category is for ‘Delivery, Pickup, Dine-In’ or reservation.
6. Outlet – Select the outlet
Also, tick the Check Box to Make It As a Navigation Menu – this option publishes the category on the website’s main page.
And hit the SUBMIT button to apply changes.