Add Simple Products
Simple product is an item which sold in singles. Has no modifiers, add-ons, typically sold by per piece.
Ever wondered why there is no Product? This is how it looks like. Better check your items if it is added correctly, applied and created correct Subcategory.
If you wish to add a certain product or item. You have an option either you can add or input it manually or add items using Excel Sheet on a comma delimited file (*CSV.)
Please see illustration below on how to add items.
Dashboard > Catalogs > Products
On Products dashboard, you will see several icons and options to choose from. Take note that duplicate or dual entry of item is not allowed. Thus, the item will not show on the website.
Click on the ADD Button or the + and you’ll see the next page.
* – Red Asterisks meaning Required Field
Let’s Start with the GENERAL PAGE
- Product Type – has option to choose but at this point, select SIMPLE PRODUCT
- Product Name – to put as the Name of Item (to be used as internal identification in any case has duplicate)
UPDATE: Please do not put special characters on Product Name as this will occur an error when placing order.
- Product Alias – Name of item to be shown on Actual Front end. (this is optional)
- Short Description – Highlighted Feature or Label use (i.e, Special Offer, Best Deal)
- Description – Key in your item description, nutritional facts, inclusions if item is in set
- SKU – It should be the same as the Product Name
- Status should be Active to make it visible to Website
Now after putting General Info, let’s move on to PRICES
- The Price should be the SRP (before taxes and other fees)
Lets select its group under CATEGORIES
- Select Category – this shall fall under correct category group
- Availability – choose whether the item is for Delivery, Pickup, Dinein, Reservation (note: When adding multiple availability, make sure it’s separated with comma)
- Outlet – Select outlet the item will be available.
Once done putting information, you may click SUBMIT to apply changes.
After hitting Submit, the items should now show as it looks above.
Category not showing? Click here how to add a Category.
Multiple Items needed to add? Click here how to Import Menu/List.