Categories are considered group of items according to its classification. This point is required when adding a simple product.
You can go to Catalogs > Categories and you’ll see the next screen below.
Click on the Add Button (+) on the upper right corner to add Category.
Creating Category with the following information…
- Category Name – Name a category according to its classification, or cluster.
- Descriptions – You may add a brief summary of the Category
3. Upload Certain Images of Category you wanted to add.
- Images – This is the basic image that displays on the top of Category when selected
- Active Icon Image – Image that reflects as icon on selections when selected or hovered by a pointer
- Default Icon Image – The image that shows on the Main Page
4. Sort Order – Range by number to sort according to its arrangement
5. Availability – Select either the Category is for delivery,pickup,dinein or reservation.
6. Outlet – Select outlet
Also, don’t forget to tick the Check Box to Make It As Navigation Menu – this option allows you to publish the category on you website’s main page.
And hit the SUBMIT button to apply changes.