Follow our simple list below to get up & running with the Xero API.
1. Get setup
- Signup for a free Xero account
- Enable the Xero demo company
- Add your OAuth 2.0 application (you’ll be prompted to login to Xero first)
- Review the scopes your app will need to use
- Use the Postman collection to get familiar with authentication
- Leverage our SDK’s and sample apps to speed up the process
- A how-to guide for what you want to do – eg inventory
- Refer to our documentation and ask the Community
- Get your customers using it. With OAuth 2.0 you get a connection limit of 25 Xero customers
4. Partner with us
- Become an app partner to connect to more than 25 Xero orgs, and see your product promoted to millions of Xero users.
- Not looking to join our marketplace but need to connect more than 25 Xero orgs? Contact us and share your use case.
Access and use of Xero Developer platform services are governed by the Xero Developer Platform Terms and Conditions.
To more know about this, simply click this link.