Adding User for Camp Panel
You as the admin has the way to create authorized user to access your Back End camp panel.
Being in charge, adding user is simply as follows.
Dashboard > Users > Users
On the main page, you will see the screen below
As you can see on the illustration above, authorized person will show on the Users Page that includes the Username, Valid Email Address, User Role and other options per user. If you have multiple authorized User, you can also search a certain Username or Name at the upper left corner.
To add a User, click on the Add Button (+) on the upper right corner.
You can add user by simply filling up the following:
- First Name – The users valid name
- Last Name
- *optional Add Profile Picture
- Create username (hint: Recommended to use a unique username according to assigned role)
- Password – Keep in mind Passwords are case sensitive
- Valid Email Address – working email address to confirm user
- User Role – Select if Person is a PRODUCT SETUP or STAFF
- Status – Always set Active
Once done, click SUBMIT to apply changes.
My staff already not connected, can I remove it? Yes! Click here
Edit Users access by editing User Role.