Adding Subcategory on NinjaOS
Subcategory is a second tier selection that can group a set of items under a category. It’s a filtered group according to a particular Category.
To add a Subcategory
Go to Dashboard > Catalogs > Categories > Click Subcategories below CATEGORIES title
After clicking Subcategories, you’ll see the screen down below
To add a new Subcategory, please click the Add Button (+) on the upper right corner
To start with Subcategory
- Select Category – choose 1 category to create subcategory
- Subcategory Name – input name of Subcategory
- Description – Key in item description, nutritional facts, inclusions if item is in set
4. You can add image (but with Subcategory, this is not applicable) Hence, it will not show on the page.
5. Sort Order – Range by number to sort according to its arrangement
6. Availability – Select either the Category is for delivery, pickup, dine-in or reservation.
7. Outlet – Select outlet
Hit SUBMIT button to apply changes.