Payment Methods are one mandatory input for Online Selling Platforms such as NinjaOS. Customers can pay such orders with the use of their Debit or Credit Cards, pay by QR Code, or Scan to Pay. Even paying cash is available.
To check your Payment Methods, go to Upper Right Corner name of Outlet > Settings > Payment Method
- COD – Cash payment, this can be varied to your selection of Availability.
- Offline Payment – Can be used as Other Payment option such as Bank Transfer, QR Codes, Scan to Pay
- Stripe – One major payment gateway merchant partner of NinjaOS.
- Paypal – A payment platform wherein customer needs to key in their details to accept payments instantly.
- Omise – One major and most commonly used payment gateway merchant.
- Paynow – A partnership of Omise and Paynow to pay using a unique code to scan and pay seamlessly.
You can reach out to one of our Sales Team to know more about the rates of each per transaction, and to avail of the services.
Any changes applied, can hit Submit to take effect.
Current Charges/Commissions of the following Payment Gateway Charges.
Stripe – 3.3% per transaction
Omise – 2.9% + 0.5 per transaction
Paypal – 3.5% per transaction
Omise Paynow – 1% per successful scan
Rates can be vary per country or per region. You can visit their perspective sites to check rates/commissions.
For your reference, you can check the Omise Onboarding Guide below: