Apply Service Charge
A service charge is an amount that is added to your bill in a restaurant to pay for the work of the person who comes and serves you. Most restaurants add a 10 percent service charge to the checkout bill.
Go to Dashboard > Username (on upper right corner/outlet name) > Surcharge and click.
The main screen of Surcharge Settings is shown as below. (Surcharge and Service Charge are come together)
- Service Charge Option – should be on
- Tick the COMMON option / the other side is OUTLET BASED
- Service Charge – put value based on your option.
- Select either a Percentage or Fixed next to Service Charge
- Availability – Set Charges for the following Availability Delivery,DineIn, Pickup, Reservation
Hit SUBMIT to apply changes and it should appear upon checkout.